Monday, January 31, 2011

Skateboarding is a good idea.

I just got a long board from a fellow blogger, Jessi Wright.  She gave me her old skate deck and wheels; all I had to do was buy new trucks.  Palmer doesn't have dorms on the west campus, but it is fortunately located directly next to an apartment complex called North Park.  I've been living in North Park pretty much since I started going to school out here.  To put it lightly, North Park apartments is jawesome.  They have a 10 swimming pools, mad hot tubs, an indoor basketball court, 5 gym/workout rooms, and 30-some gas barbeque grills all hooked up to the community's gas line.  There are a lot of people from school that live here, which strengthens our school's student body relations.  It is also cool to skateboard to class instead of drive.  I don't have a car out here, and I get along perfectly fine.  There's a light rail station right next to Palmer and North Park, and all of my friend's have cars so I can always hitch a ride with them in exchange for hugs or home made spaghetti.  That's all for now.  Good luck to the 5th quarter students who have CCEP's tomorrow!  ...more to come - an explanation of CCEP's...stay tuned....

1 comment:

  1. Will and I are actually neighbors in North Park, a little known fact

    ReplyDelete